SLEEPING ROOMS ONLY AGREEMENT – WEDDING BLOCK
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Additional Terms and Conditions and the Sleeping Rooms Only Agreement – Wedding Block, each hereby made a part hereof (collectively, the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between the Hotel and the Group as such terms are defined in the Sleeping Rooms Only Agreement. All capitalized terms as used herein that are not specifically defined shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Sleeping Rooms Only Agreement. For the entire term of your use and occupancy of the Hotel premises during your Event, you shall comply with all of the requirements set forth herein and as they may be amended by Hilton Worldwide, Inc. (“Hilton Worldwide”) from time to time in Hilton Worldwide’s sole discretion and posted on this website.
- GUEST RESERVATION INFORMATION: Regardless of how your reservations are made, our online Guest List Manager is available to view and manage guest lists as well as view room count summaries for your Room Block. Your Event Manager will provide you with the brief instructions to access. If you request that Hotel provide you and/or your representative(s) with access to guest reservation information pertaining to guests who have reserved rooms at the Hotel as part of the Room Block (each, an “Attendee”) established pursuant to this Agreement, then you certify that you have already obtained, or will obtain, consent from each of your Attendees for the Hotel or Hilton Worldwide, Inc. to provide to you and/or your representative(s) such Attendee’s reservation information, and you further agree to reimburse Hotel and Hilton Worldwide, Inc. for any costs, damages, fees or expenses of any kind arising from any claim(s) by an Attendee relating to the Hotel’s or Hilton Worldwide, Inc.’s disclosure of any Attendee’s reservation information.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: You represent and warrant that you are currently not on the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) List of Specially Designated Nationals and Other Blocked Persons (including terrorists and narcotics traffickers) (the “OFAC List”), nor on any similar restricted party listings, including those maintained by other governments pursuant to applicable United Nations, regional or national trade or financial sanctions. If you are added to any such restricted party list prior to your arrival date, then you must notify us immediately. The OFAC List can be found by visiting http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx. We may cancel your Event and the Agreement without liability if we reasonably believe it is necessary to do so in order for us to comply with our obligations under applicable laws or regulations, including if you are added to any restricted party listings as described above.
- DISPUTES INVOLVING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: As a condition of Hotel agreeing to accept your credit card as an approved form of payment for all Master Account charges, you agree that any dispute that you may raise with respect to any Master Account charges must be addressed directly between you and us and to work in good faith to resolve any such disputed invoices in a timely manner. Any dispute that cannot be timely resolved to the mutual satisfaction of the parties shall be resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution provisions as contained in this Agreement
- PROMOTIONAL CONSIDERATIONS: We have the right to review and approve any advertisements or promotional materials in connection with your Event that specifically reference the name of the Hotel or a name or logo owned by a subsidiary of Hilton Worldwide.
- SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS: The commitments made by each party will be binding on their respective successors and assigns. In the event that Group assigns, sells, conveys, pledges or otherwise disposes of all or substantially all of its assets (collectively referred to as “assignment”), by operation of law or otherwise, this agreement and the obligations herein must also be assigned to and assumed by the successor organization, subject to approval by Hotel. In the event such an assignment is contemplated, Group agrees to notify Hotel at least thirty days in advance of the planned close of the assignment transaction of the entities involved. Hotel will thereafter have 20 days in which to notify Group if assignment is approved. Group may not otherwise assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder without prior written approval of Hotel. The sleeping rooms contracted in the Agreement are for your exclusive use. You may not re-sell reservations. If we become aware of any violation of this section, we may immediately terminate the Agreement without incurring any liability to you for contracted rooms or rates and you will be responsible for any damages resulting from the cancellation as set forth herein.
- AMENDMENTS/CHANGES: Any amendments or changes to the arrangements described in this Agreement must be made in writing, signed by both you and us. For purposes of this Agreement and any amendment or modification thereto, or for any other notice or communication between the parties, signatures sent or received by email with a scanned document with signature attached or by facsimile transmission will be considered as enforceable and valid as an original signature by the party signing. The effective date of communications between the parties will be determined as follows: communications sent via U.S. Mail or private mail delivery service (i.e. Fed Ex) or email will be effective as of the date sent; and communications sent via facsimile will be considered effective as of the date and time on the facsimile confirmation sheet retained by the sender. For the avoidance of doubt, emails, including emails that bear an electronic “signature block” identifying the sender, do not constitute signed writings for purposes of this Agreement.
- SEVERABILITY; NON-WAIVER: Any provision in this Agreement that is held to be illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions and any such illegal or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law. Either party’s failure to enforce any term or condition of this Agreement does not waive that party’s right to enforce that or any other term or condition at any time.
Last Revised August 30, 2013