NO PURCHASE DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ELIGIBILITY: Must be 18 or older to enter. Only open to 2016 IMEX America Hilton Hosted Buyers in attendance at the 2016 Imex America conference in Las Vegas, NV.
PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on Tuesday, October 19, 2016 at 10:00 A.M. (PDT), and ends on Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 4:30 P.M. (PDT), (the “Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER: Participants must use an approved POKEN sticker on a credit card sized card provided by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period in conjunction with official 2016 Imex America related events in order to earn points for prize eligibility as follows: touch a Touchpoint with the assigned POKEN sticker to collect points.
One lucky winner will be awarded for their Poken connections!
Description of Poken Activities and Related Points Associated with Achieving Each Poken Activity:
(10) Ten points for attending the Hilton Reception Havana Style |Tuesday, October 18| Havana Room and Beach Club, Tropicana Las Vegas, A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel | 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
(10) Ten points for attending the Stop Hunger Now Breakfast/Meal Packing Event | Wednesday, October 19 | Caesars Palace Las Vegas Forum Ballroom 12 – 24 Pool Level | 7:30am – 9:30am
(10) Ten points for attending our Meet with Purpose Breakfast | Speaker: Shawn Stevenson, from the Model Health Show | Thursday, October 20 | Caesars Palace Las Vegas Roman Ballroom Promenade Level | 7:30am – 9:30am
(10) Ten points for each appointment at the Hilton Booth during IMEX America 2016
(20) Twenty extra points for every 3 appointments at the Hilton Booth
All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) entry per person.
DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners of the Promotion will be randomly selected from the highest point total from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about Friday, October 21 at around noon (PDT). In case of a tie, a random drawing will be run to select the winner. The potential winner will be notified in person or by telephone and/or mail and/or email using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond within 24 hours after the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Each potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”).
PRIZES/ODDS: The following prize is available:
Grand Prize – Roundtrip airfare for two (2) persons to the Grammys in Los Angeles, California on February 12th, 2017 including, tickets to the Grammys and overnight hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (valued at $2000).
- Air fare will be paid by Sponsor for winner and one guest, and flight must originate from a major airport in the continental United States.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to request arrangements a minimum of six weeks in advance of travel.
- Travel arrangements must be booked through Sponsor only.Reimbursements will not be made if travel arrangements are booked by winner.
- Requests for travel (air and hotel) must be sent to Michelle Thomas (michelle.thomas@Hilton.com).
- Hotel accommodations will be for one standard King or Double room.
- Air accommodations will be for coach seating.
- Trip is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the winner is unable to take the trip, airfare and hotel will be forfeited.
- Trip is deemed earned after hotel and airline reservations have been confirmed and winner has met all eligibility terms and conditions.
To the extent allowed by law, winner is solely responsible for the payment of any taxes that may be due as a result of the acceptance or use of any prize. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Any prize is awarded “AS IS.” Neither Sponsor nor any other Promotion Entity makes any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Promotion or any prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
GENERAL PROVISIONS: To the extent allowed by applicable law, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state/country) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity (or for as long as allowed under applicable law), without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree, to the extent allowed by applicable law, that the Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize.
By entering, you agree, to the extent allowed by applicable law, that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses. These rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of Virginia, USA, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by entering you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Fairfax County, Virginia, USA, for resolution of any disputes relating to the Promotion and waive any objection thereto to the extend allowed by applicable law.
DATA: Any information you submit will be subject to the Sponsor’s privacy statement posted at http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/customersupport/privacy-policy.do
WINNER NAMES The winner names will be made availableafter the 2016 Imex America conference on October 27, 2016.
SPONSOR: Hilton Domestic Operating Company Inc., 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102, USA